Accessible Quality Coaching
Get a pair of experienced eyes on your lifts to overcome your mistakes and discover new PR’s
If you just work harder, your lifts will surely improve…right? Unfortunately, the undeniable truth is that you need to get more proficient technique in order to realize monumental gains from those grueling training sessions. With our cost-effective guidance, you can get better at weightlifting (even in your garage or by yourself the corner of the gym)! After all, when you spend hours grinding away, you deserve to reap the harvest of your hard work!
“Thank you so much. I didn’t even notice my mistakes!
We’ve been trying to coach ourselves for a year now, haha. Thanks again”
We believe in the triage method of coaching. Find the mistake that makes the biggest difference and fix it! Although many people make the same mistakes, it takes an experienced coach to offer a reliable solution that fits your individual unique needs.
- Record your lift
- Upload it directly to The Lifting Fix (no need to post to YouTube or anywhere else!)
- Receive expert individual coaching
Example of an analysis
Each “My Lifting Fix” purchase includes:
- Video analysis of YOUR lift
- Voice over analysis of YOUR Lifting Fix
- A written analysis of YOUR lifting fix
- A drill that will fix the biggest problem with YOUR lift
- Free follow-up analysis of you practicing the drill assigned!
How does it work?
- Use the button below to check out.
- After payment, follow the e-mailed link to upload a video of your lift (choose 1 lift from the list below).
- Receive your video analysis, voice-over analysis, written analysis, and drill to fix your lift within 3 days.
After you receive your drill, you have 1 week to upload a video of you practicing your new drill for free feedback!
Very few things are more frustrating than missing the same weight over and over again. Knowing you could be lifting more if you could just get a little better technique. Let us help you increase your lifts and know that you are doing the things necessary to get better, stronger, and reach your goals.
We will fix the following lifts:
- Back Squat
- Front Squat
- Overhead Squat
- Push Press